Ir al contenido principal

Le petit prince

As a young reader I have read a lot of books but I remember when one book leave a mark on me and teach me that books were not only an entertainment or about history, they were also something that can teach and make you feel different things, that book was "le petit prince".

I read the little prince for the first time when I was twelve years old because I had a test on school about the book. When I finished the book I started to thing what I just read and the different topics in the book let me knew that books like the little prince can make people thing and reflect about life, can teach you values and especially value what you have in a way that donsen't have to be insane, that you have to live and value life and the experiences that the life gives to you in a good way.

This book by the author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry make me feel that in books I could find a  critique about how is people in real life not only how I saw it in books that I already have read at that time that were always related to topics that schools wants the students to learn. The little prince showed me how to appreciated book that can make me reflect about the reality.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Friend of mine

Im going to talk about one of my best friends, his name is Martin and i know him since i was nine years old, i met him at school, we start being friends for our common taste for rock music, so we started sharing music through our mp3s and that maked us closer friends, in the school we played football and listened music in breaks, on fridays we hanged out in our bikes through the city. After years of friendship we decided to form a band, Martin on drums and me on the bass, we played covers of Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera and others bands, the name of our band was very funny and lame it was "Aweonator" hahaha. Then we had other band named "Siena" were we played indie rock, we played in some schools and municipal events. I remember the old days when we went to a lot of underground punk rock festivals or massive concerts like lollapalooza too. We spent time skating and drinking beer a lot, we watched classical movies like "The clockwork orange", "Goodfe

Design jobs

I like to do two principal jobs. the first job i would to do is to be a free-lance graphic designer and do many types of design. like editorial design, create logos and corporal images, produce serigraphy material, make audiovisual productions and animations make illustrations or disc covers, i dont know! whatever the client wants. i like this job because you work the hours you like to and there is no boss pressing you, the only pressure is you and your client, id like also the creative side i think making things is very fun!. To do this job well i need to reinforce my graphic skills and make a good portfolio with well done jobs. I think im going to be good at this work because im studying to do this job so i have some experience on it. The second job id like to do is to be a tattoo artist, i like drawing and im a tattoo fan so i practicing it for one day to be a part time tattoo artist. My referents are Sailor Jerry, David Carson, Robert Crumb, Bert Grimm, Tony Polito, among others.